Gnome Hide packages

Howdy,

I've a gnomehide installation over a redhat7.2 installed on 4th of december 2001...

Just mirrored the last packages from ftp://people.redhat.com and trying to upgrade my packages...

As expected a simple rpm -Fvh *.rpm over the gnomehide directory did not work...

I upgraded most of them by hand with some rpm -Fvh nautilus*, rpm -Fvh mozilla*, etc...

The remaining problem is still with glib :)

no way to upgrade any of the package depending on glib (atk, gtk,...)

I guess a simple rpm -Fvh --nodeps would solve my problem but i just wanted to get your opinions over this issue before fucking up my whole gnome install :)

If you don't mind drop me your opinion about that Thx ;)

C YA

--
Julien MOUTTE - jmoutte electronic-group com
C.T.O.

ELECTRONIC GROUP INTERACTIVE - www.electronic-group.com
World Trade Center, Moll de BARCELONA
Edificio Norte 4 Planta
08039 BARCELONA SPAIN
Tel : +34 93600 23 23 Fax : +34 93600 23 10