Re: gnomehide mozilla 0.9.9

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Sun, 2002-03-17 at 13:40, Julian Missig wrote:

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Julian Missig <julian jabber org> writes:

I was just wondering if there is a particular reason why mozilla was
built without FreeType2 support enabled -- I'm building my own now with
it enabled so I can get anti-aliased TrueType fonts...

Presumably it's not ready for prime time. Blizzard would have to say
for sure.

Yep, I can see that now. :)

Evolution SSL IMAP doesn't work for me anymore after upgrading to mozilla 0.9.9 -- even after I recompiled it myself :(

Which evolution package were you running and did you have the
mozilla-nss package installed?   Exactly what sort of problems did you
see (running evolution-mail in a separate terminal window with
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 and then starting evolution 5 seconds later is
quite handy for diagnosing problems in the mail component)

All mozilla 0.9.9 packages from gnomehide are installed (including mozilla-nss and mozilla-nss-devel). Evolution 1.0.2-2 package from gnomehide, first the compiled binary available from gnomehide, then recompiled myself from the SRPM from gnomehide.

The error I get is the same error the GUI gives me:

evolution-mail-WARNING **: Error occured while existing dialogue active:
Error while 'Scanning folders in "IMAP server mail.aspect.net"':
Server unexpectedly disconnected: Input/output error

The existing dialog says that same thing (?)

Julian
--
email: julian jabber org
jabber:julian jabber org