Re: gnomehide mozilla 0.9.9

On Sun, 2002-03-17 at 13:40, Julian Missig wrote:
> Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Julian Missig <julian jabber org> writes:
> >
> >>I was just wondering if there is a particular reason why mozilla was
> >>built without FreeType2 support enabled -- I'm building my own now with
> >>it enabled so I can get anti-aliased TrueType fonts...
> >
> > Presumably it's not ready for prime time. Blizzard would have to say
> > for sure.
>
> Yep, I can see that now. :)
>
> Evolution SSL IMAP doesn't work for me anymore after upgrading to
> mozilla 0.9.9 -- even after I recompiled it myself :(

Which evolution package were you running and did you have the
mozilla-nss package installed?   Exactly what sort of problems did you
see (running evolution-mail in a separate terminal window with
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 and then starting evolution 5 seconds later is
quite handy for diagnosing problems in the mail component)

Cheers,

Jeremy