Re: Problem with evolution

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 16:05, Marc Deslauriers wrote:
> I've been using evolution out of rawhide for a while, but I have a
> strange problem.
>
> When I start evolution for the first time after logging in or after
> doing a "killev", I get the following error, twice:
[snip]

Generally this occurs when wombat does not start for some reason or
other.  If you try to run wombat from a shell by hand, what sort of
errors do you get?  If no errors on startup, leave wombat running in the
shell and start evolution from another terminal window and see if you
get any output about errors.

Cheers,

Jeremy