Re: Evolution -devel rpm

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Jeremy Sanders wrote:
> Would either Ximian or RedHat accept a patch to the evolution spec file to
> make a -devel package?

My personal guess would be that Red Hat would be more likely to do a
-devel package if this was how it was done upstream too. I don't think Red
Hat uses the original Evolution spec file, but I can imagine that it may
still be easier to maintain the packages if there aren't too many
differences in packaging.

So I'd put the effort on convincing Ximian packagers. :)
Is there any http://bugzilla.ximian.com/ bug report for this?

Christian