Re: gnome-vfs incompatible with PRCE?

mån 2002-01-14 klockan 14.10 skrev Toralf Lund:
> When I try to build a GNOME application that also uses PCRE, I get
>
> /usr/include/regex.h:295: conflicting types for `REG_NOMATCH'
> /usr/include/pcre/pcreposix.h:57: previous declaration of `REG_NOMATCH'
>
> and several more error messages of the same kind. The problem seems to be
> that libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-mime-info.h from the GNOMEhide version of
> gnome-vfs-devel includes regex.h.
>
> Comments, anyone?

Looking at the file in question (libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-mime.h) i see no
reason why it should include all those header files. It just defines
functions, no types has to do with anything defined in regex.h.

I suggest you report this in gnome bugzilla under gnome-vfs.

Regards,

	Martin

--
[ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/ ] [ PGP: 0x453504F1 ] [ UIN: