Gnome-panel error mesg.

hi,
   I have a prblem regarding the Gnome panel, when ever i boot my system the panel does not appear on the desktop , so if i force open it usint the Gnome TEP ->panel commang then only it get activated so every time i logon i have to call the panel using the panel command , so can anyone tell me how to debug it , so that the panel will appear by default when ever i log in....
                            my mail id is - krishnak techie com
                                       Thanks...
                                          krishna k.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup