Newbie help

Hi!!

I’m new in Red Hat 7.3 and Gnome, and I have a problem, when I installed the RH and start the GNOME for first time, with root permissions, the system told me that a panel was already open and ask me if I want to open another, and I ask “no” then, the GNOME close all the panels and the Desk, I correct the problem with the desk, then I already have a desk, but, I still without a panel, and only work the middle button of the mouse, and I don’t find where can I activate the panel again...

Can anybody help me plz, I will appreciate your help...

Bruno Chavez