Dependancies

OK, I'm sending this out to a couple of places, since I'm curious how
others handle this.  I just grabbed the latest bonobo release, and fired
up the build on it for a new RPM.  A little ways into configure, it
fails stating "ORBit 0.5.12 or later required".  Now, in the case of
bonobo, I usually let the ORBit dependancy get picked up through oaf
(oaf requires ORBit, bonobo requires oaf, therefor bonobo requires
ORBit).  In this case that seems to break down, since the latest oaf
doesn't actually require the latest ORBit.  I suppose I can put explicit
release requirements into the oaf rpm (build an oaf-0.6.7-2 which
explicitly requires ORBit-0.5.12 or newer), but I wasn't sure if there
was a better way.  Any thoughts?
	Greg