Re: Evolution 1.0

Christopher Keller wrote:

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 14:00, Havoc Pennington wrote:

Hi,

Jeremy built a new Evolution, and there appears to be a new Galeon as
well, I don't know what's different about it - but it's newer!

Havoc

I think it fixes the "exit via CTL-Q" bug. I upgraded to the latest and
can't reproduce this bug anymore.

Anyone else have similar findings?

There was an explicit patch that I added to the 1.0-4 package that fixed that bug. My patch also made it into galeon 1.0.1 which I suspect is the most recent package in gnomehide now.

--Chris

--
Christopher Blizzard