Re: Problems printing japanese text

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Christopher Blizzard wrote:

> Are you using 7.2 with all updates applied and 're-render postscript'
> selected in the printer driver and do you have the ttfonts-ja package
> installed?

7.2 inc ttfonts-ja + all errata + gnomehide as of yesterday.

I didn't have rerender postscript enabled. After switching it on
printing Japanese from composer crashes my printer (HPLJ4000+)

Using a PCL driver instead of PS resulted in blank pages.

I can print the JIS testpage from RH printconf, but not SJIS or EUC if
that makes a difference.

-d