Re: Problems printing japanese text

Damien Miller wrote:

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Christopher Blizzard wrote:

Yeah. Unfortunately, I don't think it's a simple fix; I think the fix
involves writing a whole bunch of code.

I'm pretty sure that printing in Japanese should work with the 0.9.6 rpms, though, right?

No, I get the little square boxes :( I am using mozilla-0.9.6-0 from
yesterday's gnomehide.

-d

Are you using 7.2 with all updates applied and 're-render postscript' selected in the printer driver and do you have the ttfonts-ja package installed?

--Chris

--
Christopher Blizzard