Re: GNOME-QA QA Meeting Thursday March 5th, 2014 18:00 UTC

Few possible ideas could be :
  • List down initial target application, which immediately need to incorporate tests (or fix broken tests). I am currently fixing the broken tests for evince, would like to mobilize a list of the others which might need attention.
  • Map a concrete plan about the automation of tests, although there was discussion for the same during the last meeting, yet nothing was formalized as such.

Shivani