Re: XML errors in documentation PO file

Eu quem agradeço sua ajuda.

Abraços!

2013/9/10 Rafael Ferreira <rafael f f1 gmail com>
Enrico,

Muito obrigado por finalizar esta questão e por comunicar o mantenedor!

Abraços,
Rafael Ferreira

2013/9/10 Enrico Nicoletto <liverig gmail com>
Thank you, Daniel, for informing us about that errors.

For the Brazilian Portuguese team, it is now fixed and commited.

Please let us know if you still found something that needs our attention.

Kindly Regards,
Enrico Nicoletto.