Re: releasing rhythmbox 0.12.8 pretty soon

Sempre esqueço... Desculpas. :-P

2010/3/27 Rodrigo Flores <rlmflores gnome org>

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 13:59, Daniel S. Koda <danielskoda gmail com> wrote:
Pode deixar, o módulo já está reservado!

Obrigado Daniel. Só uma coisinha, quando for responder, responda com reply-to-all aí o pessoal da lista também recebe :-).

Abraços
Abraços,

Daniel

2010/3/27 Rodrigo Flores <rlmflores gnome org>
Alguém pode traduzir o Rhythmbox? O prazo está bem em cima, mas acho que é possível sim traduzir até lá. Se alguém for traduzir, faça isso até hoje a noite que eu reviso e envio ( o release é amanhã cedo).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org>
Date: Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 22:37
Subject: releasing rhythmbox 0.12.8 pretty soon
To: gnome-i18n gnome org, rhythmbox-devel gnome org

Hi,

I'm planning to release Rhythmbox 0.12.8 on March 28 at about 09:00
UTC. This is mostly a maintenance release, fixing a number of crashers
and other bugs, but we've also added an album art search
implementation using last.fm.

I realise this is pretty short notice for translators, especially on
top of the GNOME 2.30 translation workload, but there has only been
one new string added since 0.12.7. If you need more time, please let
me know and I will push the release back a few days.

thanks,
-jonathan

Rodrigo L. M. Flores
Computer Science Msc. Student - IME - USP
Computer Science Degree - IME - USP
Homepage (en): http://www.rodrigoflores.org
Blog (pt-BR): http://blog.rodrigoflores.org
Linux User # : 351304