Fwd: OCRFeeder project in GNOME

Alguém quer traduzir esse pacote novo ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joaquim Rocha <jrocha igalia com>
Date: Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 19:34
Subject: OCRFeeder project in GNOME
To: gnome-i18n gnome org

Hi folks,

Last week I started to develop my project OCRFeeder within GNOME's
infrastructure:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/ocrfeeder/

Currently, OCRFeeder is translated (although probably not at 100% at
this moment) to 8 languages and was done by volunteers not in the GNOME
i18n team.

I would really appreciate if you considered contributing with your great
translating work to OCRFeeder, review the current existing translations
and create new ones.

Thank you very much,

--
Joaquim Rocha

"A critical section of code is like a bathroom. Only one person is
allowed inside at once.

Iker Gondra, Operating Systems
St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS"

Rodrigo L. M. Flores
Computer Science Student - IME - USP
Homepage (en): http://www.rodrigoflores.org
Blog (pt-BR): http://blog.rodrigoflores.org