Re: [Fwd: genius]

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org> wrote:
Se alguém tiver um interesse especial no Genius:
Reservei ele.

-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------
De: Jiri Lebl <jiri lebl gmail com>
Para: gnome-i18n gnome org
Assunto: genius
Data: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:27:12 -0500

I know I never get any takers on these updates ... but ... Shortly
(within next few hours) will commit (push, whatever the new
git-verbiage is correct) a new set of changes to the module "genius"
that may include some string changes.  After that I will not touch
strings again and I'll make a release next wed or thu.

gnome-pt_br-list mailing list
gnome-pt_br-list gnome org

"A critical section of code is like a bathroom. Only one person is allowed inside at once.

Iker Gondra, Operating Systems
St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS"

Rodrigo L. M. Flores
Computer Science Student - IME - USP
Homepage (en):
Blog (pt-BR):