filter 'frgba' is unknown

Hi all!
I want use gnome-print API in my program,so i downloaded
libgnomeprint-2.18.7 source package,and compiled simple.c in tests
directory of that package to test the feature of gnome-print at my
computer. But when i ran ./simple, the warning: "GnomePrint-WARNING **:
Could not create filter from description 'frgba': filter 'frgba' is
unknown"  was displayed.

I don't know how to resolve this problem

i'm using ubuntu 9.04, the print function in other application such as
gedit,Document Viewer etc is well.

regards

全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!