Re: Print Content (libgnomeprintui)

Hello Lutz,

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005, Lutz [ISO-8859-1] Müller wrote:

In a first step, a "Print Content" is defined: for spreadsheets, 1 or
more sheets or a specific range, for gedit line x to y...

OK, I now understand what is meant. Please add a translator comment because this is bound to cause more confusion.

I am German, therefore it could well be that there are better titles for each step.

I am Dutch, and I don't have much better ideas :)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen