Re: [gmane.comp.gnome.internationalization.general] Re: Print Content (libgnomeprintui)

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 17:30 +0200, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> >> Could someone please clarify whether "Print" is a noun or a verb in the
> >> following string:
> >>
> >> #: ../libgnomeprintui/gnome-print-content-selector.c:133 msgid "Print
> >> Content"

Hello!

I recently introduced a new functionality to select specific pages to
print (i.e. only even or odd pages). While doing that, I chose a 2 step
approach to define what to be printed.

In a first step, a "Print Content" is defined: for spreadsheets, 1 or
more sheets or a specific range, for gedit line x to y...

In a second step, given the paper size and orientation, you define a
"Print Range" which would be page 2 to 7, only even pages, or a specific
selection like "1-3,4".

I am German, therefore it could well be that there are better titles for
each step.

Regards
--
Lutz Müller <lutz users sourceforge net>