Re: minibook layout

> Not quite. If you describe 2 physical pages in above example, duplex, I
> am working on it. For 8 pages, the order would be 8-1-2-7 on one piece
> of paper and 6-3-4-5 on the second one where 2-7 and 4-5 are printed on
> the back.

my example shows only one piece of paper. I see what you mean with 8
pages  and it's not exactly what i'm doing. Basically when all the
pages are printed with this layout, i cut the sheets in half and join
them just like any book (with an adhesive band on the side). On the
contrary (please correct me if i'm wrong) you just piles all the
sheets and maybe staples them in the middle ?

> I am currently writing the GUI for that.

anyway that's some good news and I may help you if you're interested.

- Christophe