Re: How to pass file to gnome_print?

So does this mean, that an application cannot use gnome print dialog
to print the contents of its files?
Say I am writing a text editor and I use my special file format but I
can convert into PS and then send it using gnome print dialog to the
printer?
Do I need to create my own print dialog in this case?
Moreover then what is the scenario for usage of gnome print dialog....

I am sorry if I am missing something, but its not clear to me......
Also there is this function:
#ifdef GNOME_PRINT_UNSTABLE_API
void     gnome_print_job_set_file (GnomePrintJob *job, gchar *input);
#endif
which used to let me set the file to print FROM.

Why has this been put in ifdef????

Is there any other standard way of doing so?

Thanks,
Mohit