how can I obtain selected printer name?

	I did not receive any responses to this previous question, but I
continue to struggle with this item.  I have figured out how to tell color
vs. black&white for a given printer name by using some CUPS library
routines.  So my new question is: how do I determine which printer was
selected in the Gnome Print Dialog?  I'm looking for something like a
gnome_print_config_get_XXXXXXXX() function that would return printer name.