Re: Pango 1.6.0 + libgnomeprint 2.8.0 problem: hebrew with punctation?

On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 10:51:48PM +0200, Dov Grobgeld wrote:
> Hi Petr,

Hello Dov!

> I can confirm that such a layout certainly does not use neither
> OpenType tables nor my Hebrew accent heuristics.
>
> Regards,
> Dov

So does it mean printing via gnome-print doesn't use the OT
hebrew pango module? Or is it possible, that the layout
got screwed somwhere beetween pango and gnome-print?
(Note, that on screen, even in the gnome-print preview
it renders OK).

Anyway, I filled a bug against gnome-print, is it ok
or should I fill aditional bug for pango?

> P.S. Why did I have to do s/0\.\.7/0.7/ replacement before I could
> view test.ps? Perhaps it was a mailer glitch?

Probably, I don't know. :(