Re: Need help / OffTopic?

Hi,

   Interesting program ;)
My initial reaction is that why do we need a druid to do the configuration? I can see some druid screens are pretty empty. It may be better just to have a page to fit in the necessary configuration data, and then a preview option to look at the actual layout before hitting print. Then, the user can go back thro and fro between the two dialogs until
he/she is happy and then click on print! Whala, here you go.
   Are you writing this as a little standalone program?
Another nice idea is that if your image screen can accept drag and drop of images from Nautilus,
instead of going through file selection box would be cool.

-Ghee

Sebastian Vorköper wrote:

Sorry, if this might be OffTopic but i have writen a small helper druid
to assist someone in printing pictures.
Its writen using gnome-druid (gnome 2.4), gdk-pixbuf, and of course
libgnomeprint/ui (2.3.1). (its supposed to do the same job as the M$ XP Photo printer program)

But now i need little help, so if someone could take a look at:

http://wwwstud.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~sv041/printer/index.html

Please try it out and give me your feedback, so that i can finish up the
program.
Pay attention, because i won't pay for broken hardware although this
never should happen!

Thanks,