Crash in gnome_print_job_print

First, some system information:

I'm running Gento Linux 2.4.20-gentoo-r7 kernel. I'm connecting via LPD to a postscript Apple LaserWriter on the local network. CUPS can print a test page to the printer, and gvim is able to print to it as well (so I'm assuming it's all setup correctly).

I have code in place to display a print dialog, start a print job, etc. All of that appears to be working just fine (I get no crashes, and when I query the printer config, I get correct information back).

However, when I get to the part where I want to end the print job, and send it off to the printer, I get a crash. I put in some debugging statements and here is what I narrowed it down to:

printf( "Closing print job\n" );
gnome_print_job_close( mCurrentJob );
printf( "Printing to file\n" );
gnome_print_job_print_to_file( mCurrentJob, "/home/aaron/file.ps" ); // For debugging purposes
printf( "Final print command.\n" );
gnome_print_job_print( mCurrentJob );
printf( "Done sending print command.\n" );

I get the crash on the gnome_print_job_print (as determined by the lack of a Done sending print command printed out to the terminal).

I get this crash whenever I have a printer defined in the system (via CUPS). If I remove the printer and just print to file, it all works great. It also works fine if I define the printer as being a RAW printer. But no matter what printer I hook up (PostScript and non-PostScript), I get a crash when CUPS knows about the printer.

I'm at a loss, and any help would be appreciated!

~Aaron
--
Handy UNIX Commands:

sudo grep -e "My mind" -H -r /