Re: [gnome-print] Where to start

El jue, 30-05-2002 a las 19:23, Chema Celorio escribió:
> On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 23:03, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> > On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 01:14, Chema Celorio wrote:

[...]

> > BTW, *some* API docs would be nice - isn't there a way to generate them
> > automatically (using Doxygen/gtk-doc, etc.) and make them available
> > online (preferably as a Devhelp book, I've become addicted to Devhelp
> > lately).
>
> Yep, this is planned. I'll do it soon.

I'm working on it.

Here you can see what I'm doing now:
http://www.gnome-db.org/~carlos/gnome/gnome-print/libgnomeprint

I'm using gtk2 contents and some text from
www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-print to fill the main idea, then all us
should add more contents and document the API :-)

Please, be pacient with me, on monday I start my final exams until
June's end so I don't know how many time I will be able to give to this
task.

> > Another thing - I've been using Valgrind (an awesome application BTW,
> > check it out at http://developer.kde.org/~sewardj/ ) and it gives
> > hundreds of warnings about memory problems when using the Gnome Print
> > methods (I'm using version 0.35). Someone might want to check it out -
> > you won't regret it - that's a promise !
>
> Ok, it would be good to run it in HEAD because there aren't any plans of
> making big changes to the stable branch at this point.
>
> regards,
> Chema

Cheers.