Re: [gnome-print] latin2 (i18n?) problems

Thanks for advice, the testprint worked ok, so I started investigation in
gedit & gnumeric sources, and I found out that the problem is probably in
FreeBSD implementation of multibyte(3) functions. I have written a sample
program:
------ test.c -----------------------------
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <locale.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
 char s[1024];
 int x;

 setlocale(LC_ALL, "cs_CZ.ISO8859-2");
 x=wctomb(s, 0x0161);

 printf("char count: %d\nchar: %c\n",x,s[0]);

return 0;
}
It should output a "s" with hook (unicode 0x161) character, but it outputs
just "a". In linux it outputs hooked s correctly!

Bye

Tomas Pluskal