Re: [gnome-print] documentation

Hello!

Nothing very exciting out there :(

A little FAQ can be found at http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-print
(look at documentation) - it is unfinished, but has many helpful hints.

But the best way is still to look at gnome-print headers and/or
test programs. If you plan to develop for gnome-2 platform, the
libgomeprint and libgnomeprintui headers are much better documented
than gnome-1.4 ones.

If still having problems feel free to ask in this list - that is, why
it exists after all :)

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski