[Gnome-print] request: install should not compile files

I normally compile as non-root and then do my install as root.

gnome-print builds the file
./gnome-print-0.29/installer/.libs/lt-gnome-font-install doing the install.

It would be nice if this was build during normal build and only used during
installation.

Granted, I could make this part of my build process.  But having to special
case hundreds of packages like that makes maintenance a nightmare.

Thanks for considering,
mrc
--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda@ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/