[Gnome-print] Re: gnomeui stuff in libgnomeprintui

Hi Havoc,

> From configure.in libgnomeprintui doesn't appear to depend on
> libgnomeui, but then it does in the code, appended patch fixes it.
> It's just s/GNOME_PAD_SMALL/2/g and
> s/gnome_stock_button/gtk_button_new_stock/g.
>
> OK to commit?

	Good catch - and point :-) however, I abhore the loss of
information in the patch. Can you create a LIBGNOMEPRINTUI_PAD_SMALL etc.
and commit that instead ? scattering '2' throughout the code doesn't seem
ideal to me. And then commit.

	Many thanks,

		Michael.