Re: [Gnome-print] gdf_find_measured_gdk_font: proposed way to fixsevere i18n bug

Hello!

No, we probably cannot push 0.30 at moment. But this is not top
important at all. The biggest problem with 0.29 was, that it used
bigger library version, than old 0.25. I.e. to take advantage of
it, distro team had to repackage all programs, using gnome-print.

0.30 is identically versioned to 0.29, so pushing it is minor
issue distribution-wise. Due to upgraded fontmap stuff it needs some
serious binary package testing still.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski