[Gnome-print] GUI Font installer for GNOME

Hi,
I know that Lauris has a console font installer in GNOME print and if I
am not mistaken building a GUI one is part of the plan.

KDE is creating a font-installer, with some nice GUI ideas. I thought I
should send the link to the screenshots here in case you where looking
for ideas. The basic/advanced view screens shown could be integrated
with the Nautilus user-levels even in our Font installer.

http://www.cpdrummond.uklinux.net/kfontinst-new/

Christian