Re: [Gnome-print] Re: Print Preview

Hello!

On 07 May 2001 20:53:49 -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 05:38:42PM +0200, Lauris Kaplinski wrote:
> > static int my_printin_function (GnomePrintContext *pc, gpointer data);
> >
> > gnome_print_beginpage (pc, "Page 1");
> > gnome_print_callback (pc, my_printing_function, my_callback_data_1);
> > gnome_print_showpage (pc);
> > gnome_print_beginpage (pc, "Page 2");
>
> I was actually thinking of something even simpler.
> gboolean (*GnomePrintPageHandler) (GnomePrintContext *pc, int page, gpointer data);
> gnome_print_register_page_handler (pc, start_page, end_page, handler, user_data);

I think you may still want to do at least beginpage in case pages have
meaningful names. Like attaching envelope into the same job with letter
;-)
Hmmm... adding page number to callback probably makes things easier
(user data can be pointer to document or so).

I think I'll add it to the core of gnome-print HEAD.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski