[Gnome-print] Print GUI

Well, I don't know if this is the right place to post this.  It seems
that many gnome apps are starting to use the same printing interface so
I figured gnome-print was a good bet!

Anyway, I have a request regarding the GUI where one has the option of
configuring the print command, changing the papersize, etc.  The print
command box should be a drop down with all the installed printers.  I
sometimes forget the names of the different printers and I'm sure others
do to.  Gimp does this and it is very convenient.

Also, the choice of options seems pretty arbitrary.  My default printer
doesn't support most of those options.  In the Redhat printconfig when
you select different printer drivers, the options associated change
according to what the capabilities of the printer actually are.  That
seems maybe a little more appropriate.

I may be telling you what you already know.  If so, sorry and nice work.
If not, nice work anyway and thanks.

Esteban Salazar
esalazar@cs.washington.edu