[Gnome-print] Re: libgnomeprint-2.0

Lauris Kaplinski <lauris@ximian.com> writes:

> There is now libgnomeprint CVS module, that should build under
> gnome-2.0, if you have some luck. If you have even more luck,
> test program may work.

Hi,

so I just deleted your new module and then:

a) tagged the gnome-print module GNOME_PRINT_BEFORE_MODULE_SPLIT.

b) copied all the files from gnome-print to libgnomeprint

c) committed all your GNOME 2.0 changes

So we now have a libgnomeprint module in CVS which has the full
CVS history from gnome-print, which we can diff against the GNOME 1.x
version and which looks exactly like your previously imported one.

The old version is in tmplibgnomeprint which will be gone on Saturday
unless someone complains. I did a CVS diff between the two modules and
they look exactly the same, but just in case something went wrong ...

Next time you want to import a module, please ask cvsmaster@gnome.org
for a helping hand. This time we had luck since there were no commits
after your import so it was easy to fix.

--
Martin Baulig
martin@gnome.org (private)