Re: [Gnome-print] First attempt at integrating Omni with Gnome

On 12 Feb 2001 09:57:30 -0600, Mark Hamzy wrote:
> It would be nice to have class data that is global in nature.  This
> looks like what is intended in the GnomePrintXXXClass (since there
> is only one instance of this, right?).  One thing that I would like
> to store there is rgb's callback function pointers.

What are these pointers used for?

> I havent investigated your APIs enough, but can you set the presentation
> space to be in different units?  For example, twips or pels?
>
> I know that in the past, we have had many problems by not considering
> non-square resolutions.

There shouldn't be any problems. You have to simply set up world->raster
transformation in constructor, like GnomePrintRBuf does. The latter can
output page (or part of page) to arbitrarily transformed raster buffer.

Lauris