[gnome-print] ?Architecture for font subsetting in PS output

Hi all,
I'm new to the gnome-print architecture so please bear
with me. I presume the targetted output is PostScript
(correct me if I am wrong) - is there an architecture
for font subsetting of PostScript/TrueType/OpenType
fonts in the gnome output? How do you let the gnome-libraries
know where are all your font files? (What is the equivalent
of XftConfig for X11?)

I am interested in this because of it's importance
for multi-font and CJK font handling.

Thanks.

--
Richard Chan <cshihpin@dso.org.sg>