Re: [Gnome-print] Fax driver

Hello!

It can be changed, unless somebody finds time to fix fax-binary
driver for that ;)
The fax driver was kind of test code, and was included only to see,
whether it works in real-world. If the efax solution really runs,
as it should, it does not make difference, whether we pipe it
thorough PostScript (works) or TIFF (broken).

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski