Re: [Gnome-print] Demos crash on Solaris

Hello!

A backtrace would be a big help ;)
Gnome-print shouldn't require imlib directly, and should not need
anything special about gnome-libs. So I think the crash comes
from somewhere else.
The one possibility is libxml2 - while I have tried to keep
libgnomeprint libxml/libxml2 safe, this is mainly untested.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski