[Gnome-print] Demos crash on Solaris

I am having trouble identifying the cause of a crash that occurs
when running the demo applications for gnome-print 0.29.  While I
was able to compile on a Solaris 2.5.1 box successfully, it required
slight modifications to the resulting makefiles.  My original attempt
running configure did not setup the INCLUDES value properly.  It
appeared based on my review of the Makefiles that gnome-print
expected to find all of its includes through the gnome-config
call for gnome-libs-1.2.8.  Since my gnome-libs-1.2.8 was
not build with pixbuf and imlib directly, they were not found.  I
modified the Makefile.in files to pull in these two paths and
compiled successfully.

All seemed find until I ran the demo applications.  While I can
successfully display the dialogs, both the print and preview operations
result in a core dump.

Here are the packages I referenced in the compile.

db-2.7.7
imlib-1.9.8.1
libpng-1.0.9
ImageMagick-5.2.4
tiff-v3.4
libungif-4.1.0
jpeg-6b
xpm-3.4k
libpng-1.0.9
zlib-1.1.3
libxml2-2.2.2
glib-1.2.8
gtk+-1.2.8
gdk-pixbuf-0.11.0
gnome-libs-1.2.8

I am wondering if it is necessary for gnome-libs to be built with
the pixbuf and imlib functions enabled for gnome-print to work.

Jeff Gaskill                        Phone:  (972) 477-9479
Software Engineering Tools         E-Mail: Jeff.Gaskill@usa.alcatel.com
Alcatel USA, Inc.
1000 Coit Road Plano, Texas 75075

   *** The opinions expressed are not those of Alcatel USA, Inc ***