[Gnome-print] Re: gnome-print missing?

If your gnome-print was installed in /usr/local/lib, then your
gnome-config in /usr/lib is not going to find the gnomeprintConf.sh
I suspect if you symlink the *Conf.sh files in /usr/local/lib to
/usr/lib, your configure will work properly.  Not sure how you
ended up with gnome-print in /usr/local/lib and the rest of gnome
in /usr/lib, but that should fix your problem.

Ben