[Gnome-print] configure.in Duct Tape removed.

Inside the gnome-print configure.in file i founded this :

---------------
AC_CANONICAL_HOST
case $host in
   *-*-solaris*)
   PRINT_LIBDIR="${PRINT_LIBDIR} -R${libdir}"
   ;;
esac
----------

Along with a message that gmorten (?) wrote :

dnl The is completely contrary to the autoconf/libtool way of doing
dnl things.  If solaris needs that option, then libtool should have
dnl put it there.  It failed to do that for whoever caused this test
dnl to end up here, but the cause should be fixed -- not patched
dnl with duct tape like this.

I deleted (commented out) the lines. I guess this
is fixing a problem with Solaris, but this is not
the correct way to do it. Can we fix it the correct
way please ?

regards,
Chema