Re: [Gnome-print] gnome_print_rgbaimage bug

Hello!

> I'm trying to print a bitmap with an alpha channel, but it
> seems gnome_print_rgbaimage, using the postscript driver
> outputs all white (0xffffff). I noticed from the code, that
> for print classes not supporting rgbaimage, you blend to
> white, but in the case of the postscript driver it doesn't
> seem to be taking this route.

Interestingly it seems to work for me. I tested both with
tests/testprint4 and sodipodi and both produced correct
client-rendered semitransparent images.

What version of gnome-print are you using?
Can you send me a code example?

> Is this code implemented?

Yes, it is (starting from gnome-print 0.23).

Lauris