[Gnome-print] Downloading fonts from the net.

One of the things that I would like to see in GnomeFont is the ability
to download fonts from the net/web.  This was one of the original goals
for the .font files.  The idea would be that you would put a URL where
the .font file currently has the file system location of the metric and
glyph files.  Then at run time, it can download the font metrics and
glyphs from the net.

One advantage of this is that you can embed the .font files in your
document.  It allows for rendering of custom fonts in a document without
having to include the complete font in every document.

Anyway, I just wanted to throw that out and see what people think.

Thanks,
    Chris