Re: [Gnome-print] Re: [Gimp-print-devel] An introduction to gnome-print(fwd)

   From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@helixcode.com>
   Date: 31 May 2000 20:47:39 -0400

   I think you guys keep trying to tell me something that I already know:
   I am arguing for having native printer drivers, and your solution is
   always convoluted and failing to miss the point.

And we're telling you why native print drivers at the application
level WILL NOT SCALE!  It doesn't matter how otherwise good your
solution is, if there's a fatal flaw in it.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net
Project lead for The Gimp Print --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net