Re: [Gnome-print] GnomePrintSettings

Hello,

> We create a new Object called "GnomePrintSettings", which is an opaque
> object. The widgets for Paper Orientation, Print Margins & Paper size
> can be created by gnome-print from this Object. When the "Properties"

Are you going to have the ability to disable widgets if the driver
does not support a particular feature?

> Since the App no longer handles print orientaion/Paper Size. Before it
> prints it queries gnome-print for the print Bounding Box (margins
> substracted / margins NOT substracted ). With :
>
> void     gnome_print_get_print_bbox (GnomePrintContext *pc,
>                                      gboolean substract_margins,
>                                      gdouble *widht,
>                                      gdouble *height);
>
> (do we need the substract margins ??? )
>
> The substract_margins is a flag to get the Page size, v.s. the printable
> size. I am not sure we need this, but there needs to be a way for the
> app to get the area in which it can actually draw inside the paper.

Don't assume that the margins are evenly distributed.  For example,
the left hand margin might be 1/4" while the right hand margin would
be 3/4".  An application would have to know both margins if it wants
to center anything.

Mark