Re: [Gnome-print] Re: [jody: [ynakai redhat com: Re: Gnumeric bug 15607]]

Now I write a document that we can share and start discussion from.
Contents are:

Quick Guide of the Multibytes for the GTK+/GNOME Developers

- What is the multibyte and wide characters?
- Fontset introduction
- How to support the fontset in X
- How to support the fontset in GTK+
- How to support the fontset in GNOME
- How to set up the multibyte testing environment.
- Trableshooting for the multibyte environment.
- How to display the Japanese strings for test.
- How to input multibyte in GTK+/GNOME widgets.
- How to support XIM in your new widget.
- How to use VFlib with GTK+/GNOME for the beautiful glyphs.
- How to use FreeType with GTK+/GNOME for the beautiful glyphs.
- How to test the Japanese PostScript.
- Other important issues in multibyte world.
- Multibyte functions in GTK/GDK
- Multibyte functions in glibc/ISO C Standard
- Books and URLs

How about it?

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:34:09 -0500 (EST)