[Gnome-print] gnome-print 0.21

Hello!

I bumped gnome-print version number to 0.21. It is by no means
production-ready yet, with many known and more unknown bugs lurking
around. Still I very-very much hope we can keep API compatibility from
now, so you can start using it. If you have production version of you
application, keep alternate build with gnome-print-0.20 possible.

What has changed:

	1. GnomeFont is heavily modified (I did it, so blame me).
	   We have now 3 levels of font objects, and API that hopefully
	   allows us incorporating OpenType support without further API
	   breakage.

	2. There is very experimental code, drawing transformed,
	   antialiased (against solid backround) glyphs to Gdk drawables.
	   Until there is better font support in X, that should help us
	   ahead (me).

	3. There are fresh new optimized PostScript and PDF drivers
	   (Chema)

	4. Almost all that can be privatized is privatized, including
	   simple dialogs. It is probably overkill for many, but I
	   just wanted to keep developers' hands free (me)

	5. There is experimental glyphlist interface, that is meant for
	   encoding device-independent text layouts. (me)

	6. We are moving to unicode (at last)

<note from Chema>

* We need to test the native drivers

Included in this release are a set of new drivers for gnome-print.
The "Optimized Postscript" and "PDF" drivers are ready for public
testing. Please test them out and send any bug reports to
chema@celorio.com. The Optimized Postscript driver will replace the
current postscript backend in the near future. For more information
about the native drivers and instruction on how to make them available
in the printing dialog, see the included file "NATIVE_DRIVERS"
</note>

Known API changes:

* All access to object internals is forbidden. Access methods are provided
  wherever possible.

* gnome_print_show expects UTF-8 encoded strings

* gnome_print_copies_get_copies() return integer and takes single
  argument. We can so save temporary variables and hook these functions
  nicely into function arguments

* gnome_font_selection gives us referenced copy of selected font, that
  should be unrefd

* you cannot get font directly from gnome_font_selection_dialog - retrieve
  gnome_font_selection first

Look into headers for more. There shouldn't be "silent" API changes other
than gnome_print_show, so keep an eye on warnings.

Also - privatization is not meant to empowerish you. If you need some
special property from some special object, we can simply add convenience
method to get it.

Also - it is BUGGY.

Lauris