Re: [Gnome-print] RGBA & DPI

> > 2. Applications need to know preferred DPI values for printers to
> > implement special (gradient, fractal) fill with optimal resolution. The
> > RGBA rendering for PostScript should also use it.

Doesn't postscript support some of these operations?  Perhaps we should
add them to the api with a implementation of rendering in the rgb like
drivers?

However, I don't think that this cancels the need to get printer
resolution.  This is really just another part of the special printer
control/querying that we need to figure out how to implement.

    Chris